Friday, December 28, 2007

Missing You...

Man tend to take things for granted.





He's always around me, yet I took little notice of him.





He loves me wholeheartedly, and no word of complaint when I threw tantrums for no reasons.





On happy days, he shared my happiness.





On sad days, he's always there to cheer me up.





And man take things for granted.





It's only when he's not around, and you begin to realise how important he is to you.. and how much you really love him..





And....





I really...





really...





really...





really...





miss...





you...

I MISS MY DOGGIE!!!!!!!!!




Hee. Doggie's fine! Just being put up at some place where he can be taken care of for a week, since the whole family is abroad and I'd to work in the day.

He'll be back on Sat! Yeah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What about me???

Anonymous said...

And me???